Turning Device On
- Press and hold Power key for 3 seconds.
- Press and hold both Power and WPS key for 3 seconds. Returns device to factory settings.
What do the lights mean?
- Network Indicator – Blue when connected to the internet. Flashes when the internet is disconnected. Red when there is no network, service or SIM card.
- Wifi Indicator – Blue when WiFi is active.
- SMS Indicator – Blue when you get a new message. Flashes when mailbox is full.
- Battery Indicator – Red when battery is low. Blue and slow-flashing while operational. Blue and quick-flashing while charging. Solid blue when fully charged.
Covered by our 30-day money-back guarantee and 6-month warranty.
Chip: Qualcomm MDM9207
WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n 300M dual channel/ 2X2MIMO
Battery capacity: 2000mAh
Terminal category: LTE CAT4
Network system: LTE: TDD-LTE/FDD-LTE